Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The port


Thursday, September 30 12:30 pm

Finally after what seemed like forever at work, and forever in the car driving, we arrived at the port. In spite of my earlier excitement, I have to admit I’m a little scared. Little Monkey’s don't like situations when they don't know what's going to happen. And then, through the backpack, I could hear the security people making the old lady dump out her water canteen (I thought they were going to arrest her, guess they thought she was a terrorist even though she was drinking out of it). The she dropped her boarding pass when she dumped the water so she had to go back through the big archway thingy that beeps. She was very embarrassed, I knew we’d be arrested then. Great, I was going to spend the whole time in a jail! And then, on top of all that, the old lady went to show the credit card she’d used to book everything, and it wasn’t there!!! Luckily, she’d brought a backup or we really would have been spending the weekend in jail!

No comments:

Post a Comment