Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Last Full Day


Sunday:

Last day on the ship. We didn’t do much today but sit around, eat, shake our heads at the crazy girls getting tans, eat, read, eat, watch the dolphins play in the surf from waaayyy up out a window, eat, gamble, eat, and eat some more. If you look really closely at all that blue, those little dots are dolphins leaping out of the water.

I really tried to win the cost of the cruise back for the old lady, but every way I hit that little button, we lost. I tried standing on my head, holding my tongue differently, using my foot but nothing worked. I even kissed and petted the machine, but still nothing.

So now the sun is setting on the final day of our cruise. When we wake up tomorrow morning, we'll be back in Tampa. It's been a lot of fun, but I'll be happy to see Auntie and Daddy again.


No comments:

Post a Comment